Welcome to xstreme gaming

Register now to view the xstreme forums and gain access to all of our features.

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.

You'll be able to make donations, subscribe and become a vip, customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sambo

TICH PERM PERM SAM87BO. AFTERMATH GAMING AUS

So AS you wont reply to me. I have to ask here. Why are The entire group from AGA banned on your server. As there is no reason or anyone was warned. Okay so Nordick Private messaged Hados from his steam friends list asking him to come and play on our new server. ( he never knew that he was playing on Xstreme). We never once tried to get anyones player base from your server. We never once put anything on our Discord Bad mouthing your server Like you did to us. Yet we are banned. I copped multiple messages from you and your admin team at the time of this. I have tried to speak to you since yet you wont. All we are asking is to come on and play you wanna have a massive pop let us on

I haven't received a single message from any of your people. I would prefer if you dropped the innocent act for Nordic and in general, as he has admitted it and the user reported it straight away.

Okay so Nordick Private messaged Hados from his steam friends list asking him to come and play on our new server.

It wasn't even on steam, it was from our discord: https://gyazo.com/2f8a346a39ac3f72a1de276fe994d361

We never once tried to get anyones player base from your server.

See above.

We never once put anything on our Discord Bad mouthing your server Like you did to us.

You actually did afterwards https://gyazo.com/01e437cbc5e3978c59ade1988bdfdda3 and continued to. Also entertained the idea of reporting to Bohemia.

I copped multiple messages from you and your admin team at the time of this.

That is the responsibility of being an owner and admin.

I have tried to speak to you since yet you wont. All we are asking is to come on and play you wanna have a massive pop let us on.

Again I have not had any messages, but I have no need to reply even if I did get them. It's a waste of my time, and I haven't had to give a second thought to you guys since the poaching. Xstreme is running well as usual, most people are having a good time. The first thing I said on unbanning bambam's ban on you guys was if you are good to the community you are good by me. It was straight into rampant side chat, cases of ramming in sz and breaching rules and badmouthing admins indirectly and 0 appreciation. 

It seems you have a new found appreciation for running a server after yours failed. That's really good, and hopefully another server can receive that. I do this for fun, because people enjoy the hard work and it's not to run a daycare. This message could go on for pages, but it's not worth the time. You guys constantly disrespect donators and call anyone who would rule against you bias and run by donators. It's sad really. The problem is you guys can never be straight and never will, there is 0 responsibility. You treat the world and servers like everyone is unfair towards you. Most of your message has been a lie or wrong so far, either straight or by omission. Aside from this I have had constant screencaps of messages disrespecting every admin and previous admin many times since you were let back on. Now it was not direct so I ignored it. However I have no need to go back to babysitting everyday. Everyone is happy, and no one aside from a couple of your friends want your group here. I also don't appreciate housing and enabling someone who threatens admins, people and to incite action to take down our server.

You even tried to get unbanned through our new mod. Not via getting a message to me, but trying to convince him. That's really just slimey. 

Poaching was the final line, and I have no intent on going back on it, because, why? Numbers? I much prefer our great and constructive community we have. It helps a lot with constant work and development, most are good to each other and it's something i'm super proud of. I would take that well over a few more players, and it's not worth the trouble or toxic nature you guys pursue. 

The bottom line is you guys are toxic. I have never had more toxic players, even Vodoo wasn't that bad. Now I know you are going to go straight to your discord and post about how biased, cunty and god complexed we or I are, but the end of the day you guys can't stand rules and authority and you all encourage each other on that. It's always easy to blame someone else than be forced look at yourselves and I get that, but that's why I won't be unbanning this. You have no intent to respect the people who run and support this, you have no respect for the community at large and there is just no reason to house most the people in your group, and if you can't see that, then i'm sorry.

The appeal is denied.

A couple of your people were good like pablo and for them I would certainly consider unbanning them if they messaged me, but they haven't so far.

@Sambo

• Haha 1

From Turkey

That’s a yikes but hits the nail
Bam was a complete fucking god complex cunt and probably a fat kid at school. Tich, I never dealt with the fucking idiot but fuck that transvestite anyway. Rico was the little faggot bitch running all the BS back to Bam and Tich hence you had all the problems, I noticed the little faggot when a pic of a crate was put up in here  of glitched items that were not allowed in the server, then it got cleaned out and he made out it wasn't him. What a fucking weak gutted fuckwit he was. Puts server admin on his CV the shirt lifting dickhead. Fuck going back to that inbred server. Everyone here is better than that. OK rant over how was everyone's day? Mine was sweet cheers xx

I could go all day all day defending myself or tich but i think that msg sums up how toxic AGA is. 

• Like 1

she was a privtae msg on discord cobs, wheres the rest of the converstaion? and the proof it was posted on xstreme discord?

On 25/12/2018 at 11:45 AM, Tich said:

I haven't received a single message from any of your people. I would prefer if you dropped the innocent act for Nordic and in general, as he has admitted it and the user reported it straight away.

It wasn't even on steam, it was from our discord: https://gyazo.com/2f8a346a39ac3f72a1de276fe994d361

See above.

You actually did afterwards https://gyazo.com/01e437cbc5e3978c59ade1988bdfdda3 and continued to. Also entertained the idea of reporting to Bohemia.

That is the responsibility of being an owner and admin.

Again I have not had any messages, but I have no need to reply even if I did get them. It's a waste of my time, and I haven't had to give a second thought to you guys since the poaching. Xstreme is running well as usual, most people are having a good time. The first thing I said on unbanning bambam's ban on you guys was if you are good to the community you are good by me. It was straight into rampant side chat, cases of ramming in sz and breaching rules and badmouthing admins indirectly and 0 appreciation. 

It seems you have a new found appreciation for running a server after yours failed. That's really good, and hopefully another server can receive that. I do this for fun, because people enjoy the hard work and it's not to run a daycare. This message could go on for pages, but it's not worth the time. You guys constantly disrespect donators and call anyone who would rule against you bias and run by donators. It's sad really. The problem is you guys can never be straight and never will, there is 0 responsibility. You treat the world and servers like everyone is unfair towards you. Most of your message has been a lie or wrong so far, either straight or by omission. Aside from this I have had constant screencaps of messages disrespecting every admin and previous admin many times since you were let back on. Now it was not direct so I ignored it. However I have no need to go back to babysitting everyday. Everyone is happy, and no one aside from a couple of your friends want your group here. I also don't appreciate housing and enabling someone who threatens admins, people and to incite action to take down our server.

You even tried to get unbanned through our new mod. Not via getting a message to me, but trying to convince him. That's really just slimey. 

Poaching was the final line, and I have no intent on going back on it, because, why? Numbers? I much prefer our great and constructive community we have. It helps a lot with constant work and development, most are good to each other and it's something i'm super proud of. I would take that well over a few more players, and it's not worth the trouble or toxic nature you guys pursue. 

The bottom line is you guys are toxic. I have never had more toxic players, even Vodoo wasn't that bad. Now I know you are going to go straight to your discord and post about how biased, cunty and god complexed we or I are, but the end of the day you guys can't stand rules and authority and you all encourage each other on that. It's always easy to blame someone else than be forced look at yourselves and I get that, but that's why I won't be unbanning this. You have no intent to respect the people who run and support this, you have no respect for the community at large and there is just no reason to house most the people in your group, and if you can't see that, then i'm sorry.

The appeal is denied.

A couple of your people were good like pablo and for them I would certainly consider unbanning them if they messaged me, but they haven't so far.

@Sambo

You say you didnt bag the fuck out of us.. and what i said in that screen shot was because you were being a DICK about it. posting shit on your wall of shame. Pretty sure its a free place to private message someone on Discord. Yes we all said shit that was out of hands. Your ban towards me is for no reason what so ever. I dont care for arma what so ever anymore. was only trying to get a few unbanned so they could come and game

9:08 PM]Tich:

Hey, I have taken down the post. I never notified everyone so it was only a few who saw. I don't like drama and that is why I shouldn't have put it up, I think it is fair to notify people of the actions of your staff advertising though. I still think you own your staff and should take responsibility. If you had come and apologized on their behalf I would have pulled it down too. Anyway I think it's a very low thing to do, poaching. Xstreme has only ever been accommodating to your clan. I will leave it at that.

You may need a history lesson @Ricochet. You did play with AGA/HR for a year or so and was part of the very small group back then. I think you need to have a look at discords we are all a shared community of over 500 people now. AGA, Swat, filthy Bandits and so on. So im guessing you are calling the Bandits toxic as well....... And you've played with Turkey for a few years now, you know exactly what the ball bag is like. you there's no point being a hero posting that rubbish up haha. Great for everyone here to see what a dog you have become tho. ill see you on the bandits discord :)

I am apart of AGA and banned but I do not recall ever being told why (due to association?) - could someone please provide a reason on my particular ban for clarity.

Regards

@Binks im not sure what me playing with HR has to do with anything its like you think i owe you something.....

Your correct i am apart of alot of discords doesnt mean anything 😂 

Its also not my fault turkey makes post like that in public maybe you should put your dog 🐕 back on the leach before he bad mouths us more then trys to get unbanned 

Couldn't tell you @Heretic . Not sure who you are and it looks like you fudged your UID.

@Binks If you're referring to that community not being toxic, 2/3 of those groups are very toxic. Your whole community isn't banned just a few people. Your discord only has 200 too? Not sure how Rico has become in anyway dog, because he hasn't lied to get you guys what you want? I feel you guys should take lessons. He's literally just showing what you guys openly say on your shared community, which is a lot more than his paste. As it turns out, you guys could just be a positive community and things might work out more in your favour, instead constantly trashing people.

@Sambo I don't recall saying I didn't bag you out. I certainly wrote a very true message about your guys action as a community. I took it down as a courtesy, to not create insight hate and drama. However it was certainly true. You guys have denied it, admitted to it, denied it, pawned it off and whatever else you can to try and get back on. In fact there were times you first started out on the server and trash talked xstreme constantly. It's funny that now you are all going to such great lengths to get back on. Since your own venture didn't work out, which you all talked up so much.

You see we don't have problems with any other servers and they with us. We have respect between us all even if we have differences. We also take responsibility for what people do with our name. I would also expect them not to host children who threaten people and threaten takedowns. It's an adult game and at the very least the communities should be ran by adults. Not by people who try and dodge any responsibility when it comes their way and certainly those who lie constantly. I would rather distance us as far as possible from a community like that. Hopefully there's another server out there who will host the constant whinging, maybe that's why you tried to make your own. It's a shame that some good players have gotten dragged down by your group mentality and ethics.

I do hate to end up replying like this a lot, but i'm long out of nice things to say. You guys don't plan on changing your ethics anytime soon and I don't plan on changing mine. 

@Tich Your justifications (or lack there of) for banning an entire community is extremely poor and the level of maturity shown by you and your staff @Ricochet is a disgrace. The ramblings that you have posted in this thread, make no sense to anyone who values logic and evidence. Provide the proof? not snips of a PRIVATE PERSONAL MESSAGE and the justification for the ban for the other members of AGA too the Xstreme community. Its obvious that there is a lot of butt hurt and salt here about a active community trying a different server, what a shame you couldn't be like revolts admins and lend assistance in trying something different. We and the wider community are all having a good 'ol laugh at you along the way. You have banned people who have previously donated to your server including me, only for being associated with AGA and playing on @Sambo server. Then you pass it off as poaching. You have brought attention to a shared community of over 10 discords, comprising of over 500 people. I can assure you, the disgust and disgrace you have brought upon you and your server is now very well known. From what i can see is you have lost out on 15-20% of donations and an active player base that has a potential for over 100 players. You should also take note there are always two sides to a story cobber and you need to have a look in your back yard.The justice here is you unban our present accounts. I hate getting into a pissing contest but because of your betrayal to a entire community and a complete failure to undo the injustice that has occurred here i am going to post a small part of history for you.

Capture.PNG

• Haha 2

Provide the proof? not snips of a PRIVATE PERSONAL MESSAGE

Proceeds to post a private fake personal message..

It's pretty cringy posting fake pm's then trying to talk up a community you don't own. Again not an ounce of truth from your mouth there. You guys boasted donating when you last played on the server and never sent a dime. It's pretty obvious why Bam also banned the lot of you. You guys certainly put a lot of effort into something you say you don't care about. You guys do realise your irrelevant? You're a banned group of people who abused the staff and rules. That's all, like others before and after you. I mean are you trying to make me feel bad for it? With the amount you guys try and get back on in the last few months, you would think it's your full time jobs.

Most the people who tried your server are back on Xstreme. I encouraged them to look at it. I mean you did too lol. Just didn't seem to work out.. for some odd reason.. could be a history of admin power abuse and lying has something to do with it..

I'll try use some logic that you want.
Says whole community is banned -> 4-5 people were banned -> whole community is 4-5 people. 
Actually it does make a lot of sense now.. 

Ricochet is not a staff member and hasn't been for some time. It's truly heartbreaking you would go to such long lengths to do this though. I'll make sure to discipline him! Infact that's probably why you stopped pestering him to abuse powers or unban you.

Damn though, just when you'd think faking pm's is the lowest, you attack someone for mental health too. Even if that was my health issue, that is certainly the lowest point so far. All so you try every way to get me to let you back onto the server. People's wellbeing is no joke and It's just the evidence you were looking for on why no one wants you unbanned. You should seriously consider putting gaming and the computer away and and learn to deal with real people first.

It certainly doesn't take long for the real side of AGA to come out...

Yeah ok that snip of a personal private message is fake........ wish we pulled that one lol.

You do understand Revolt was helping us to create something different for a shrinking community. What a shame you couldn't see past your own nose. Some awesome coders in @Sambo Spazzzz, Jake heckafist had ago at a completely new concept for the Arma community and all you can do is trash talk a multi shared community.

You encouraged people to try out the Military server........ By that quote you need to go ban yourself.

Provide the evidence of the post on xstreme discord for the entire community to see. That was your basis for banning in one instance. 

Provide the evidence for the banning of the other 5-6 people for the entire community to see.

Provide the evidence for the group being banned as Hardrock. (one person was banned)

Simple put the evidence out there. Not snips of private messages.

Sigh, well this is now going in full circles. Military is not new. You guys could hardly even get exile running, but that's beside the point. You guys didn't even create any of your own scripts, you just used others. All you can do is brag about how amazing you guys are and how bad xstreme is, but yet you are constantly making a big deal with pots and pans that you're not allowed on here. You can keep asking as much as you like. I really don't care about how much you want to be relevant. You seem to like to take offence for 500 people. I'm sure if 500 people wanted this new-age server of yours you would not be asking to come back on. The fact is 5 of 'multi-shared super community' are banned for good reason. The rest of your team can come on, and if they behave like you guys i'm sure they will get themselves banned to. We've always welcomed other servers, I've even given scripts and mods to others. You guys can't seem to fathem why yours would be different though. You're constantly bragging about a dead server, your community being banned. Let me sum this up:

Sambo, Nordic, Heretic, Turkey, b. or something ARE banned for good. Not your 'community' not your super server. Just you guys. I know you would like to try and drag as much other stuff into this as you can. It's your behaviors that are not welcome. Just yours. Somehow that message doesn't seem to get through the amount I have said it and thats because you don't want any responsibility for your actions. The great thing is I don't have to waste more time on you regathering evidence. Even if I did, you would all pass the responsibility till it was somehow none of your faults, because that's how you operate.

As I said, the rest can appeal and play. I would stop bringing Spazz's name through the mud, because even when he did help you, he would not want to be associated with how you guys operate. It's sad that you claim to have such a revolutionary server but it died due to who it was run by. I even somewhat believe that Sambo has some good intentions but he can't control the kids he has as leaders and unfortunately still sticks around it. Your small group friends is seriously bottom of the barrel in the arma community and a shame to gaming to.

I know you would loooove to think of me as a Villian. I'm sure it's all you guys do in your discord nowadays. There's a reason Xstreme has run for so many years and yours didn't last six months and i'm sure you have 100 reasons for that. Even make up some more messages. But this whole conversation really proves how many fibs you can tell to try get your way. 

I will continue to make scripts of the exile community. I will continue to work in the dev teams outside of xstreme and I will continue working on awesome things for the amazing community that supports xstremes development. They are awesome and I wouldn't insult them by allowing some loudmouth children back on the servers.

This conversation is now over, it's just beating a dead horse. As I said long ago, the appeal is denied. There is nothing in the this thread that would show me you have changed behaviors, infact it is worse. I even think Brad_lee is a decent dude but sits with a toxic crowd. 

@Brad_Lee2.0 Some months ago I sent you a message on discord to talk about unbanning. I don't think it went through.